COMTek Takes Aim at Data Dumps in the Wake of Unsuccessful Passcode Entry
Communication Technologies, Inc. (d/b/a COMTek) has filed a District of Massachusetts complaint against Citrix Systems (1:20-cv-11648). The plaintiff asserts a single patent, generally related to a script for automating the removal of information from a computing system, targeting Citrix over the provision of its Workspace platform and certain integrated software products, including Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Endpoint Management (CEM), and XenMobile. At issue are features for erasing data after a determined set of unsuccessful attempts to enter a passcode.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics