A First Trial Scheduled for Early October, Solas OLED Fires Off New Round of Suits
As Irish NPE Solas OLED Limited and Samsung make final preparations for an October 5, 2020 trial before District Judge Rodney Gilstrap in the Eastern District of Texas, Solas OLED has filed a new round of suits in the same campaign. One of those cases hits Samsung (2:20-cv-00307) with a second East Texas complaint, while three of them hit prior defendants Apple (6:20-cv-00840) and Dell (6:20-cv-00841) as well as LG Display, LG Electronics (LGE), and Sony (sued together in the same action, 6:20-cv-00839) with one suit each, all filed in the Western District of Texas, where a new defendant has been added to the campaign, Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) (6:20-cv-00842). In litigation filed starting in April 2019, Solas OLED continues to target display panels used in a wide variety of devices.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics