IP Edge Spins Off a Fifth Campaign over Former Linex Technologies Portfolio
Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, through plaintiff Harmony Licensing LLC, has kicked off another litigation campaign from the 30-patent portfolio that the NPE picked up from Linex Technologies, Inc. in September 2018. Harmony Licensing has accused 3SI Security Systems (1:20-cv-01318), Lindsay (1:20-cv-01319), and MVG (1:20-cv-01320) in the District of Delaware; CipherLab (2:20-cv-00320) in the Eastern District of Texas; Datalogic (2:20-cv-08918) in the Central District of California; and Schlumberger (2:20-cv-05115) in the Southern District of Ohio, of infringing a single former Linex patent through the provision of a wide variety of products (asset tracking devices, cellular edge gateways, ship-to-shore cellular networking systems, smartphones, PDAs, and oil wellsite data transmission systems, respectively). At issue is the support of certain features of the HSPA+ cellular networking standard.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics