Quarterhill Acquires More IBM Assets, Signs Deal with Intel
Following the acquisition earlier this year of hundreds of US patent assets from IBM, Quarterhill Inc. announced on September 30 that it has received an additional portfolio of patents from the company. Also this week, Quarterhill disclosed having entered into a patent license agreement with Intel, resolving litigation filed against Intel as well as HP and HP Enterprise (HPE).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics