Plaintiff Associated with DynaIP President Kicks Off Networking Campaign
Recently formed Texas NPE PacSec3, LLC has kicked off its first litigation campaign, suing F5 Networks (2:20-cv-00697) in the District of Utah and Netscout Systems (6:20-cv-00914) in the Western District of Texas. Three patents generally related to a firewall system for managing packet transmission are asserted in each new complaint, with PacSec3 targeting the provision of firewalls, more particularly network traffic management features within the Arbor Peakflow SP and BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM), respectively. PacSec3 is the second NPE associated with Dynamic IP Deals, LLC (d/b/a DynaIP) president Carlos Gorrichategui to launch litigation over the past few months.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics