Newest IP Edge Campaign over Patents Received from Empire Technology Targets Vehicle Monitoring
Inspire Licensing LLC, an IP Edge LLC plaintiff, has opened up a vehicle monitoring campaign in three separate federal districts, suing Broadcom (6:20-cv-00880) in the Western District of Texas, Denso (2:20-cv-00316) in the Eastern District of Texas, and Progress Software (3:20-cv-00900) in the Western District of Wisconsin. A two-patent family is asserted against each defendant, targeting Broadcom and Denso over products that detect cyberattacks in connected cars and Progress Software over products that monitor automotive manufacturing systems.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics