Mobile Payment Campaign Expands with New Cases Against LG Electronics and Samsung
Inventor-backed RFCyber Corp. has added Eastern District of Texas cases against LG Electronics (LGE) (2:20-cv-00336) and Samsung (2:20-cv-00335) to the litigation campaign begun there this past August with a suit against Alphabet (Google) (2:20-cv-00274). Five patents generally related to making contactless financial transactions with a mobile device over a network are asserted in each complaint, with infringement allegations targeting devices equipped with LG Pay, LG PayQuick, and/or LG Pay Perks and devices equipped with Samsung Pay and/or Samsung Pay Cash, respectively.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics