RPX’s Q3 in Review: Key Drivers Push Patent Litigation Up
- October 26, 2020
Category: In Case You Missed It
In its most recent quarterly review, which outlines trends impacting patent litigation and the patent marketplace, RPX reveals that patent disputes remain relatively unaffected by COVID-19—even increasing despite the broader economic downturn. This uptick has been fueled in part by an influx of third-party litigation funding, continued Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) divestitures, and the flow of patent assets from operating companies to NPEs.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!