Wireless Encryption Campaign Expands in Three Districts
Moxchange LLC, a plaintiff associated with Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has expanded its sole litigation campaign, launched in August 2020, with new suits against Amcrest Technologies (4:20-cv-03687) in the Southern District of Texas, Canon (Axis Communications) (1:20-cv-06352) in the Northern District of Illinois, and Panasonic (1:20-cv-01441) and Motorola Solutions (Avigilon) (1:20-cv-01440) in the District of Delaware. The NPE accuses the defendants of infringing three patents, generally related to “providing secure authentication between wireless communication network nodes”, through the provision of imaging devices (e.g., network and body cameras) that support the IEEE 802.11i encryption standard.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics