Cedar Lane Tags T-Mobile over Former IV Patents
Cedar Lane Technologies Inc. has filed suit in the Western District of Texas against Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) (6:20-cv-00988), targeting the provision of smartphone features related to image capture and processing, along with its T-Vision Streaming TV Service. Within this, the newest complaint in Cedar Lane’s ever-expanding campaign, ten patents have been asserted, each received (either directly or indirectly) from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV). The number of defendants in this campaign is approaching 75, while the number of patents asserted is just shy of 40.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics