SIPCO Asserts Both Homegrown and Recently Acquired Patents in Latest Complaint
Glocom, Inc. subsidiary SIPCO LLC has filed suit in the Eastern District of Texas against CommScope (Arris, Ruckus Wireless) (5:20-cv-00168) over the provision of Internet of Things (IoT) access points and gateways that use the ZigBee mesh networking standard as well as wireless access points that can send emergency notifications over cellular networks. The plaintiff asserts five patents in the complaint, managing to add two new ones to the group of now 30-plus patents-in-suit, in one of the longest-running campaigns, alive since 2005, one of those new patents recently sourced from Pantech.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics