eBuddy Technologies Targets LinkedIn over Contact Syncing and Event Notifications
eBuddy Technologies, a Netherlands-based mobile messaging software company, has filed its first lawsuit, against Microsoft (LinkedIn) (1:20-cv-01501) in the District of Delaware. Four patents, generally related to either contact aggregation or event notification, are asserted, with eBuddy Technologies targeting the defendant over features for syncing contacts and creating event notifications on the LinkedIn platform.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics