New Cybersecurity Campaign Hits IBM
Inventor-controlled SunStone Information Defense Inc. has sued IBM (6:20-cv-01033) over a single patent generally related to authenticating wireless communications by comparing “predictions of response messages” with actual response messages to detect a security breach. The plaintiff targets IBM’s provision of the Trusteer security platform, including the Trusteer PinPoint Detect and Trusteer Mobile products.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics