Acacia, Quarterhill Report Surge in Q3 Licensing Revenue
- November 30, 2020
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
Following respective slumps during the second quarter of 2020, publicly traded NPEs Acacia Research Corporation and Quarterhill Inc. each reported dramatically increased patent licensing revenue in the third quarter, with both finalizing settlements in Q3 and Quarterhill recording its “best quarter” in three years.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!