WSOU Expands Networking Campaign with Suit Against Arista Networks
In late November, WSOU Investments, LLC (d/b/a Brazos Licensing and Development) expanded one of its more than 100 litigation campaigns with a suit against Arista Networks (6:20-cv-01083) in the Western District of Texas. The NPE accuses the defendant of infringing three former Nokia (Alcatel-Lucent) patents, broadly directed to various aspects of network security and traffic management, through the provision of various networking products. WSOU previously hit Dell (EMC) (in May 2020) and HP Enterprise (HPE) (August 2020) over separate patents from the same family to which one of the three patents-in-suit belongs.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics