Multidistrict Litigation Underway, Proven Networks Files New Case Next Door
Proven Networks, LLC has filed suit against Palo Alto Networks (2:20-cv-00389) in the Eastern District of Texas, a couple of months after its earlier cases—against Amazon, Arista Networks, Cisco, Dell (EMC), HP Enterprise (HPE) (Aruba Networks), NetApp, Solarwinds, and SonicWall—have been consolidated by the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation before District Judge Alan D. Albright, in the Western District of Texas, for pretrial proceedings. Multiple former Nokia patents are at issue in this campaign, which has seen voluntary dismissals without prejudice in additional cases, against Extreme Networks and F5 Networks.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics