Future Link Tags AMD over Former NXP, Philips, and VLSI Patents
Over three years after its litigation against Intel ended, Future Link Systems, LLC has filed suit against AMD (6:20-cv-01176), targeting the provision of various processors and graphics/video cards. Only one of three patents asserted in the new case, generally related to interconnect testing, appeared in the prior litigation; the other two broadly concern PCI communications and memory control, respectively. Future Link Systems is identified as one of the portfolios of IPValue Management (d/b/a IPValue), a company now held by private equity firm Vector Capital.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics