IP Edge Expands Second Campaign over Patents Received from IPValue’s Monterey Research
In late December, IP Edge LLC plaintiff Heritage IP LLC expanded the campaign that it launched in May 2020 with suits against Tile (1:20-cv-01788) in the District of Delaware followed by TDK (2:20-cv-00408) in the Eastern District of Texas. The sole patent-in-suit, originating with Cypress Semiconductor (which was acquired by Infineon Technologies in April 2020), generally relates to microcontrollers with “power on reset” (PoR) circuits. The defendants are accused of infringement through the provision of devices (Bluetooth tracking devices and wristband activity trackers, respectively) that incorporate certain Dialog Semiconductor-branded systems-on-chip (SoCs), with dynamic power management features at issue.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics