Proven Networks Kicks Off New Year with New Suits
- January 16, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Networking
Proven Networks, LLC has already added two 2021 cases to its litigation campaign over former Nokia patents, suing Broadcom (6:21-cv-00003) and Microsoft (6:21-cv-00022) in the Western District of Texas, where the remaining active suits from last year have been consolidated by the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation for pretrial proceedings before District Judge Alan D. Albright. Two patents are asserted against Broadcom; three, against Microsoft, all familiar to the campaign.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!