Wi-Fi Networking Campaign Rolls into a New Year
Be Labs, Inc. has welcomed 2021 by adding a Northern District of Texas case against Commscope (3:21-cv-00078) to a litigation campaign that has seen defendants come and go at a brisk clip over the past three years. The two asserted patents generally relate to systems for wirelessly distributing media content throughout a “premises”, with infringement allegations throughout the campaign targeting routers and gateways compliant with the IEEE 802.11ac and 802.11n Wi-Fi standards. In 2020, Be Labs sued over a dozen defendants, including, most recently, Accton, Fortinet, and TP-Link Technologies in mid-December.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics