LG Pay the Focus of New Western District of Texas Case
Inventor-controlled AQTECH, Inc., recently formed in Texas, has filed its first lawsuit, accusing LG Electronics (LGE) (6:21-cv-00095) of infringing a single patent generally related to a device with a near field communication (NFC) module. The plaintiff targets LGE’s provision of smartphones that feature the LG Pay contactless payment app.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics