Irish NPE Sonraí Memory Tags Oracle in the Western District of Texas
- February 6, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Semiconductors
Sonraí Memory Limited, one among a growing web of Irish NPEs, has filed its first suit. In the Western District of Texas complaint, Sonraí accuses Oracle (6:21-cv-00116) of infringing a single patent, originating with HP Enterprise (HPE), through the provision of “servers including Oracle SPARC processors”, including “T8 servers comprising M8 SPARC processors”. This set of NPEs, backed by hedge fund Magnetar Capital, has seen previous litigation from Data Scape Limited, Neodrón Limited, and Solas OLED Limited.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!