InnoBrilliance Launches Second Litigation Campaign, Against Sony
Texas NPE InnoBrilliance, LLC has initiated a second litigation campaign, suing Sony (6:21-cv-00094) over five patents generally related to displaying multiple video streams on a “television system”. The accused product is the Sony Playstation Vue Multiview software system “for use with PlayStation devices and Apple TV devices”, which permits simultaneous streaming of multiple channels. Based on InnoBrilliance’s patent holdings and past litigation activities, as well as those of entities under the same management, this campaign will not likely be InnoBrilliance’s last.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics