Prolific Inventor Focuses Latest Campaign on Camera-Related Mobile Device Features
Inventor-controlled Gesture Technology Partners, LLC has filed suit against Apple (6:21-cv-00121), Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) (6:21-cv-00122), and LG Electronics (LGE) (6:21-cv-00123) in the Western District of Texas and against Huawei (2:21-cv-00040) and Samsung (2:21-cv-00041) in the Eastern District of Texas, each over the provision of various camera-related features and functionalities in identified mobile devices (i.e., smartphones and tablets). Four patents have been asserted against all five defendants, with LGE accused of infringing a fifth, the lot generally related to various aspects of image capture, processing, and sensing.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics