WSOU Sues Cisco over Five Former Nokia Patents in a Single Complaint
In its latest complaint, filed against Cisco (6:21-cv-00128), WSOU Investments, LLC (d/b/a Brazos Licensing and Development) has departed from its typical practice of filing multiple, simultaneous complaints against the same defendant, each complaint asserting a single former Nokia patent. Here, WSOU asserts five such patents, generally related to various aspects of network communications, in a single Western District of Texas pleading. Cisco is accused of infringement through the provision of various networking hardware (e.g., access points, controllers, routers, and switches) and software products.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics