Siemens Moves to Quash Q3 Networking’s Domestic Industry Related Subpoena
- February 14, 2021
Category: In Case You Missed ItMarket Sector: Networking
IP Edge LLC acquired 30 patents from Siemens in October 2018. In May of last year, the prolific monetization firm moved four of those patents to Q3 Networking LLC, which promptly did something out of the ordinary for IP Edge, filing an International Trade Commission (ITC) complaint asserting those patent against CommScope (ARRIS, Ruckus Wireless), HP (Aruba Networks), and NETGEAR. Q3 Networking pleaded that it would “promptly seek detailed discovery of Siemens’ domestic industry activities and investments related to the Asserted Patents and claimed technology through subpoena or through cooperation”. Cooperation apparently fell through.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!