K.Mizra’s Ginegar Sues Oracle, Slack over Separate Sets of Former IBM Patents
Ginegar LLC has filed its first lawsuits, accusing Oracle (6:21-cv-00134) and Slack (1:21-cv-00494) of infringing two separate sets of former IBM patents that the NPE plaintiff received from Daedalus Blue LLC last year. In the first case, filed in the Western District of Texas, Ginegar targets Oracle’s VM Server for SPARC and Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) Suite, while accusing Slack of infringement through the provision of its “communication platform” in the other complaint, filed in the District of Colorado. Ginegar is managed by another NPE that has itself filed recent cases, one last November, against Cisco, and another just last month, against Lexmark.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics