USAA and Wells Fargo Settle Mobile Banking Dispute
Two Eastern District of Texas jury verdicts of willful infringement and a barrel full of posttrial briefs later, United Services Automobile Association (USAA) and Wells Fargo have apprised District Judge Rodney Gilstrap that the parties have reached a settlement. On February 12, a stay was requested, to finalize matters, which will leave unanswered whether the court would have disturbed any of the two juries’ findings—or enhanced the large dollar damages awarded to USAA.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics