Four More Defendants Added to IP Edge’s January Campaign over Transistor Fabrication
- March 5, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Semiconductors
Viewpoint IP LLC, an IP Edge LLC plaintiff, has doubled the number of defendants in one of the two campaigns begun this year over patents from a second portfolio acquired from Monterey Research, LLC, last November. The NPE accuses DENSO (1:21-cv-00270), Infinera (1:21-cv-00271), Renesas (6:21-cv-00369), and Semtech (1:21-cv-00269) of infringing a single patent, generally related to fabricating a transistor using a “sacrificial emitter”, through the provision of certain bipolar transistors (Renesas) or products that allegedly incorporate them, including radar sensors (DENSO), network aggregators (Infinera), and network multiplexer chips (Semtech).
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!