DigiMedia Tech Debuts Three New Patents in Latest Suit, Against ViacomCBS
DigiMedia Tech, LLC, an NPE associated with Georgia monetization firm IPInvestments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has filed suit against ViacomCBS (Showtime Networks) (1:21-cv-01831) in the Southern District of New York. The NPE asserts five patents—each received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV)—three of which are new to litigation; the accused products include Blu-Ray discs and the Showtime Anywhere streaming service, with the use of the AVC video codec in both products and certain preview and content-linking features in the Showtime Anywhere service at issue.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics