DynaIP Kicks Off Unified Banking Campaign
mCom IP, LLC, a Texas entity associated with patent monetization firm Dynamic IP Deals, LLC (d/b/a DynaIP), has begun litigating a “unified electronic banking environment” patent. The defendants are BBVA USA Bancshares (6:21-cv-00218), CSI (6:21-cv-00196), DH Corporation (d/b/a FINASTRA) (6:21-cv-00197), PNC Financial Services Group (6:21-cv-00217), and US Bank (6:21-cv-00216), each targeted over the provision of a digital banking platform that offers consumer transaction management and monitoring, customer data analytics, and related marketing features.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics