Three Defendants Added, Two Dismissed in Wi-Fi Networking Campaign
AirTies (6:21-cv-00249), Arista Networks (6:21-cv-00219), and Plume Design (1:21-cv-00371) are the latest defendants to be added to the litigation campaign of inventor-controlled Be Labs, Inc., which has hit over three dozen companies since July 2017. The asserted two-patent family generally relates to systems for wirelessly distributing media content throughout a “premises”, with infringement allegations throughout the campaign targeting networking devices compliant with the IEEE 802.11ac and 802.11n Wi-Fi standards. 2021 has seen dismissals in prior suits filed against Fortinet and Gladiator (Watchguard Technologies), leaving open 2020 cases against Accton, ASUSTek, and TP-Link Technologies and earlier 2021 cases against CommScope, Hon Hai Precision Industry (Ubee Interactive), and SerComm.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics