Swarm Technology Asserts Its Patents Affirmatively Against Amazon
Months after Juniper Networks filed a Northern District of California complaint against inventor-controlled Swarm Technology, LLC, seeking a declaratory judgment that it does not infringe three patents, Swarm has affirmatively accused Amazon (2:21-cv-00438) of infringing two of those patents. Swarm accuses Amazon of infringing those patents—generally pertaining to using dividing a “task pool” and completing them in separate components with two processors—via managing an IoT system, its AWS IoT platform, with “device shadows”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics