Per VideoShare, Judge Albright Asked to Explore the “Truly Vast” Territory Between Brilliant and Absurd
VideoShare, LLC has added a Western District of Texas case against Facebook (6:21-cv-00254) to its video streaming campaign, targeting the new defendant over the provision of various Facebook platforms and services, including Facebook Live, Facebook Watch, Instagram, and more. In the other active case in the campaign, filed against Alphabet (Google, YouTube) in November 2019, the parties continue to hotly contest the effect on the current litigation of a 2017 summary affirmance of the Alice invalidation of two prior VideoShare patents by District of Delaware Judge Gregory M. Sleet.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics