Solas OLED Pummels Samsung with More Litigation
On the heels of a recent trial victory, the Solas OLED Limited dispute with Samsung continues to grow. So far in 2021, the Irish NPE has filed another three suits against the tech giant, a first, against Samsung Display (6:21-cv-00185) over AMOLED panel displays that are incorporated into certain Apple products; a second, also against Samsung Display (2:21-cv-00104) over AMOLED panel displays that are incorporated into certain Apple, Dell, HP, Google, and Samsung-branded devices; and a third, against subsidiary Samsung Electronics (2:21-cv-00105) over the incorporation of touch controller chips in certain Samsung laptop computers and Galaxy smartphones and tablets.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics