Samsung Hit with West Texas Complaint Asserting Four LED Lighting Patents
LED Wafer Solutions LLC has filed its first lawsuit, accusing Samsung (6:21-cv-00292) of infringing four LED lighting patents through the provision of various LED lighting products, including backlight strips (incorporated in certain TVs) and flash devices (incorporated in certain smartphones). The Delaware plaintiff, about which little is known but having apparent connections to established monetization figures, received its patents from an Israeli LED lighting company early last year.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics