Three More Defendants Tagged by Pineapple34’s Campaign over Former IV Patents
Pineapple34, LLC is quickly growing its recently launched litigation campaign, filing separate suits this past week against Alphabet (Google) (6:21-cv-00293), Dell (6:21-cv-00306), and LG Electronics (LGE) (6:21-cv-00295) in the Western District of Texas. The plaintiff asserts six patents in overlapping sets, two of which are new to litigation; Pineapple34 received each of the patents in a portfolio of over 40 from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) in May 2020. The defendants are accused of infringement through the provision of a range of features (e.g., the support of computer peripherals, Find My Device software, sensor monitoring, and cellular network functionalities) within a variety of devices (e.g., cameras, laptops, refrigerators, smartphones, etc.).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics