Riggs Technology Maintains Focus on Remote Training
Last month, Riggs Technology Holdings, LLC added an Eastern District of Texas case against Paycom Payroll (2:21-cv-00090) and a Northern District of Texas case against Salesforce (3:21-cv-00733) to a litigation campaign that has been rolling through companies’ remote training platforms since July 2018, hitting Baker Communications, Diversys Learning, and Tillman Learning (d/b/a TrainUp.com) in February. The sole patent-in-suit was subject to a June 2010 lien, filed by the patent law firm behind Riggs Technology against the estate of deceased sole named inventor Lee Riggs, in light of unpaid invoices (totaling over $44K) for legal services rendered.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics