New Albright Standing Order Staves Off Further Federal Circuit Action on Transfers
Last week, the Federal Circuit declined to issue a writ of mandamus in response to a request from Apple that all other proceedings in a case filed by Koss Corporation be stayed until District Judge Alan D. Albright rules on a motion to transfer the case to the Northern District of California. The appeals court did so in light of a new standing order from Judge Albright.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics