ThroughPuter Takes Aim at Microsoft’s Azure Platform
Inventor-controlled ThroughPuter, Inc. has sued Microsoft (3:21-cv-00216) over the provision of its Azure cloud computing platform. The nine asserted patents, from the same family of nearly three dozen, are generally related to various aspects of parallel processing in a network of shared computing resources, the most recent of which issued on March 30, 2021. The new complaint alleges a history of interactions between the parties that preceded the current litigation.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics