Q1 in Review: NPE Activity Swung Upward, Bolstered by Third-Party Funding
RPX’s newly released first-quarter review details how Q1 2021 saw a marked increase in patent litigation as many of the same trends that drove filings last year continued to crystallize. In particular, more US patent litigation was filed in Q1 2021 than in any first quarter since 2015, with NPEs also making their strongest showing since that same period.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics