SETi Continues Campaign Targeting UV LEDs
Sensor Electronic Technology, Inc. (“SETi”), a subsidiary of Seoul Viosys, has followed up its January lawsuit against Berkshire Hathaway (Mouser Electronics) (3:21-cv-00086) with a second of the year, accusing Lite-On Technology (6:21-cv-00322) of infringing the same ten patents. Each defendant is targeted over the provision of a respective UV LED chip—the LTPL-G35UV275GC-E, for Mouser Electronics; and the G35UV275GC-E, for Lite-On. The only other defendant in this campaign, Bolb (Quantum Egg), consented to the November 2019 entry of a permanent injunction.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics