Irish NPE Sonraí Memory Springs Suits on Apple and Kioxia
Sonraí Memory Limited added Western District of Texas cases against Apple (6:21-cv-00401) and Kioxia (6:21-cv-00400) to the prior suits in this campaign, filed against Alphabet (Google), LG Electronics (LGE), and Samsung in February and against Dell earlier in April. The plaintiff is one among several associated Irish NPEs backed by hedge fund Magnetar Capital to launch US litigation over the past couple of years.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics