After Apple Challenges Its Original Complaint, AliveCor Amends in the District Court and Files at the ITC
AliveCor, Inc. has followed up its December 2020 case, filed in the Western District of Texas against Apple, with a complaint filed before the International Trade Commission (ITC) proposing Apple as the respondent and targeting “wearable electronic devices with ECG capability and components thereof”. The district court saw three patents, generally related to monitoring for heart arrhythmia with a mobile computing device, asserted, with Apple watches featuring an electrocardiogram (ECG) app as the accused products.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics