Networking Campaign Focused on Firewalls Adds Four Cases in Two Districts
Earlier in April, one of the two cases in PacSec3, LLC’s networking campaign, filed last October against F5 Networks, was dismissed with prejudice. A few weeks later, the Texas NPE has now filed a second wave of suits, accusing Cisco (6:21-cv-00388), Juniper Networks (6:21-cv-00387), McAfee (2:21-cv-00140), and Palo Alto Networks (2:21-cv-00141) of infringing the same three patents through the provision of features within their respective firewall systems designed to prevent packet flood attacks. The cases join another October 2020 suit, against NetScout Systems, now entering claim construction before District Judge Alan D. Albright in the Western District of Texas.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics