Filing Pattern Repeats in Trenchant Blade Campaign
- May 12, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Semiconductors
As it did after Samsung filed a case against it in the same forum last November, Trenchant Blade Technologies LLC has responded to Intel’s Northern District of California declaratory judgment complaint by filing an affirmative infringement action in the Western District of Texas against Intel (6:21-cv-00490). The Longhorn IP LLC NPE accuses Intel of infringement of four former TSMC patents through the provision of processors and memory products manufactured using certain semiconductor fabrication processes.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!