DynaIP Grows Unified Banking Campaign in May
So far in May, mCom IP, LLC, a Texas entity associated with patent monetization firm Dynamic IP Deals, LLC (d/b/a DynaIP), has sued First Tech Federal Credit Union (6:21-cv-00480), Infosys (6:21-cv-00499), and Wells Fargo (6:21-cv-00500) in the Western District of Texas and UNICOM (2:21-cv-00168) in the Eastern District of Texas. The sole asserted patent generally relates to connecting multiple devices to a financial institution, accessing stored customer data, and monitoring that user session to select related “targeted marketing content”. The defendants are accused of infringement through the provision of their respective “unified banking systems”, with mCom IP targeting features for consumer transaction management and monitoring, customer data analytics, and marketing.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics