Bandspeed’s Bluetooth Campaign Snags One More Defendant, as Three Others Exit
Bandspeed, LLC has filed a new lawsuit, against Broadcom Integrated Circuit (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. (d/b/a Beken Corporation) (1:21-cv-00430), in its campaign targeting the provision of a variety of products that support certain Bluetooth specifications, including Bluetooth Core Specification Version 2.0+EDR (or higher) and Bluetooth Low Energy (4.0 or higher). The Western District of Texas case comes on the heels of dismissals (with prejudice) of earlier suits, filed in 2019 against Cypress Semiconductor and in 2020 against Delta Electronics and Intel.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics