ParkerVision Hits LGE Again as Trial in Florida Case Against Qualcomm Is Booted Beyond July
ParkerVision, Inc. has filed a second suit against LG Electronics (LGE) (6:21-cv-00520), this one in the Western District of Texas targeting with ten wireless networking patents the incorporation of certain MediaTek or Realtek Wi-Fi chips in its various wireless modules and TVs. A 2017 case against LGE—targeting products containing Qualcomm chips—remains stayed in the District of New Jersey to await the outcome of the litigation at the core of this campaign: a suit filed directly against Qualcomm in the Middle District of Florida, where the presiding judge, in receipt of a flurry of motions for summary judgment and motions challenging expert opinions, has just postponed trial beyond July.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics