IPValue’s Monterey Research Sues Broadcom Twice as Active IPRs Stay Other Suits
Monterey Research, LLC, a plaintiff associated with Vector Capital’s IPValue Management, Inc. (d/b/a IPValue), has filed two lawsuits against Broadcom (6:21-cv-00541, 6:21-cv-00542). The NPE asserts a total of ten semiconductor and memory patents across the two complaints. The new litigation—filed in the Western District of Texas this time—arrives as multiple 2021 orders have stayed some, but not all, of the NPE’s previous cases in the District of Delaware in light of several inter partes reviews (IPRs) underway before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB). A wide spectrum of Broadcom chips and related products are targeted in the new suits.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics